Law firm named One Oldham Business Awards Winner 2013More
Welcome to Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law
When we needed to update our Software Licence Agreement and Sales Contract recently, Pearson Hinchliffe took care of us, completing the work to a very high standard on a tight deadline. We have always trusted Pearson Hinchliffe for employment law advice, and would now also highly recommend them for commercial law.
James Cryne, Managing Director.
Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law has worked with the NSPCC on a number of employment related matters with very satisfactory results. I am extremely pleased with the service that has been provided by their dedicated employment team; they have successfully advised and supported us in several high net worth employment tribunals. On account of their assured and professional approach, together with the end product, I have no hesitation in recommending partner Michael Pitt and his team to any organisation experiencing similar challenges.
Phil Horrobin, Employee Relations Adviser.
I have used city lawyers in the past and feel that the service I received from the litigation team at Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law was extremely professional, on a par if not better than those firms, but more cost effective for my company. I would not hesitate in recommending them to other companies and individuals.
Stephen Evason, Managing Director.
Contract Services (R & R) Limited
The Group has enjoyed a longstanding relationship with Pearson Hinchliffe. The foundation of which is underpinned by the consistent high level of quality professional advice that is rendered through a timely and cost effective process.
Michael Ford, Finance Director.
Hyde Industrial Holdings Limited
Thank you for visiting our website
If you are looking for an independent business and commercial law firm, based in Manchester, that is completely dedicated to its clients, you have reached the right place.
Here you can discover what we can do for your business. Whether you require legal services in: Corporate Commercial law, Employment law, Commercial Litigation or Commercial Property, you are assured expert advice and support to help you manage your business affairs with greater efficiency, and therefore, more profitably.
We've summed up the 5 main reasons people choose Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law:
1. Commercial experience. There are few legal scenarios we haven’t dealt with or sectors we don’t serve, enabling us to respond to what you tell us with the most powerful commercial advice. This is why hundreds of businesses and companies from across the North West and further afield trust us, and have done since 1874.
2. We care passionately about your success. And as a niche commercial practice comprising a close team of expert solicitos, we can take the time to get to know you and your business, helping you to achieve your commercial goals whilst constantly keeping an eye on your timetable and budget.
3. Very reasonable prices. You are safe in the knowledge that our skills and service levels equal those of any larger city law firm, but that our fees don’t. A recent telephone survey confirmed our charge rates are up to 50% cheaper.
4. Reaching us is easy. Wherever you are in Greater Manchester or the north of England, you can get to us easily. Our ultra-convenient offices are at Hollinwood Business Centre, just off junction 22 of the M60, and only 10 minutes from Manchester city centre, Bury, Rochdale, Tameside and Stockport.
5. And we have a huge free car park. A small but important plus point if convenience matters to you.
So, we hope you have begun to see that everything we say and do; from the comprehensiveness of our legal expertise to our prices, and even our choice of location, is geared solely to help you reach your commercial goals.
For more information, contact us now
or call 0161 785 3500
Law firm has been short-listed for a 2013 One Oldham Business Award.More
Rates will come into effect on 1 October 2013.More
'Shares for rights' scheme reinstated in CommonsMore
The Definition of Disability - Obesity and Functional Overlay.More
Corporate Commercial team acts for buyers in purchase of Hyde dyeing and finishing business.More
Free download - a useful Good Practice Guide for employers from Acas, and further information on handling redundancy.
Download the guidance covering arrangements for holidays and holiday pay.
A recent presentation by Employment solicitor, Susan Mayall, setting out the stages for handling a disciplinary, referencing the ACAS Code of Conduct.
Authorised Guarantee Agreements keep the original tenant on the hook in case a third party assignee defaults; they should be drafted with care.
How Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law helped members of the Board of Directors achieve the outcome they sought in their boardroom dispute with a senior executive director.
Drainage specialists dispose £12.3 million majority stake in Lanes Assistance Services.
The Employment team at Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law have created PH Employment Direct - a user-friendly and simple service that gives you access to the best advice at the end of a phone 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
With our specialist commercial Debt Recovery service you can significantly increase the speed and likelihood of recovering the money owed to your business.